Desert Flower Cottages is a detached vacation home located in Broken Hill, NSW. This accommodation features a garden with a barbecue and free parking.
The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV is available.
- Silver City Mint and Art Centre (0.4 km)
- Sturt Park Reserve and Titanic Memorial (0.4 km)
- Sulphide Street Railway & Historical Museum (0.6 km)
- Silver City Cinema Broken Hill (0.7 km)
- Broken Hill Regional Art Gallery (0.7 km)
- Broken Hill Train Station (0.9 km)
- Broken Hill Visitor Information Centre (0.9 km)
- Jack Absolom Art Gallery (1.4 km)
- Broken Hill Regional Aquatic Centre (1.6 km)
- Pro Hart Gallery (1.7 km)
Address: Oxide Street 165, 2880 Broken Hill, Australia
Check- in: 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Check-out: 5:00 am - 10:00 am
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
All children are welcome. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.