Broken Hill Tourist Lodge is Located in the heart of Broken Hill. This Broken Hill cottage offers an outdoor pool, BBQ facilities and a games room, free wired Internet in the business centre, and a shared lounge.
Broken Hill Tourist Lodge offers Triple Rooms, Single Room, Twin Room with Shared Bathroom and Double Room with Shared Bathroom. All rooms feature air-conditioning, heating and access to shared bathroom facilities.
The shared lounge offers sofas, a TV and board games. The games room has billiards, darts, a poker table and a jukebox. You can prepare a meal in the shared fully equipped kitchen, or relax in the outdoor dining area complete with BBQ facilities. Bicycle hire and a guest laundry are available for an additional charge.
Broken Hill Tourist Lodge is 200-metres from the Broken Hill Visitors Centre and bus terminal. It is an 8-minute walk from Broken Hill Train Station and an 8-minute drive from White's Mineral Art Gallery & Mining Museum.
Address : 100 Argent Street, 2880 Broken Hill, Australia
Check-in : 14:00 - 21.30 hours
Check-out : 8.00 - 10:00 hours
Children and extra beds : All children are welcome. Children's cots/cribs are not available. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets : Pets are not allowed.
- Broken Hill Visitor Information Centre - 0.1 km
- Broken Hill Train Station - 0.6 km
- Sturt Park Reserve and Titanic Memorial - 0.6 km
- Silver City Mint and Art Centre - 0.7 km
- Silver City Cinema Broken Hill - 0.8 km
- Broken Hill Regional Art Gallery - 0.9 km
- Sulphide Street Railway & Historical Museum - 1 km
- Julie Hart Gallery - 1.5 km
- Pro Hart Gallery - 2.2 km
- Jack Absolom Art Gallery - 2.4 km