Mulberry Vale Outback Cabins is within minutes of Broken Hill and its many attractions. Whether for an overnight stay or an extended visit to the Outback, their 10 fully self contained cabins, with everything supplied, are affordable and comfortable in the quiet of the bush surrounding Mulberry Vale Broken Hill. It is so relaxing to be in the outback and just so close to town. The feeling of being next to nature, the sunrise when you awake and the roos hopping by.
Come to Mulberry Vale Broken Hill for a true Australian taste of the bush with all the comforts of home.
Address : 10690 Menindee Road, Broken Hill, NSW 2880 ,Australia
- Bedroom #1 contains 1 large double bed
- Bedroom #2 contains 1 large double bed
- Dining table inside the kitchenette
- Second dining table inside the living area
- Outdoor barbecue area on the private veranda with table and chairs
- Cutlery, cookware and tableware provided
- Shared communal laundry
How far Are Mulbery Vale Cabins from the center of Broken Hill?
The accommodation is just a 9 minute drive into the city centre.
Can we bring our pets to stay at Mulbery Vale Cabins?
Pets are welcome to come with you on your visit.