Lilly May Cottage
Enjoy private, self-contained accommodation, 10 minutes’ walk from Centro Westside Plaza Shopping Centre. Lilly May Cottage boasts free BBQ facilities and a patio for guests to enjoy. Cereal, bread, milk, and a selection of jams are provided upon arrival. A fresh fruit bowl, tea and coffee are also supplied.
The air-conditioned cottage has everything you need for a comfortable stay, including a fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities and a lounge area with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. The bathroom has a hairdryer.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning – cool or warm the room
- DVD Player (including a selection of DVDs)
- Electric heater
- Bedroom #1 contains 1 large double bed
- Bedroom #2 contains large double bed
- Bedroom #3 contains 2 single beds
- Internal dining area seats six diners
- External courtyard area seats six diners, plus a picnic table for an additional four diners
- Private patio features barbecue facilities
- Chairs to enjoy front patio
- Table and chairs to enjoy the back courtyard
- Garden areas
- Full-sized fridge
- Cutlery, cookware and tableware provided
- Second toilet separate to the main bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Clothesline in the external courtyard
- There is free WiFi at this property
- Selection of cereals, bread, milk and jams provided
- Tea and coffee
- Fresh fruit supplied
How far is Lilly May Cottage from the center of Broken Hill?
The accommodation is just a 4 minute drive into the city centre.
How much does it cost to stay at Lilly May Cottage?
Prices start from about $280/night for the entire cottage.
Can we bring our pets to stay at Lilly May Cottages?
Unfortunately, pets are not welcome to come with you on your visit.
When Can We Check In and Out of Lilly May Cottage?
You may check into the cottage from 2PM onwards, the check out time is at 10AM.
Address : 110 Nicholls Street, 2880 Broken Hill, Australia
Check-in : From 14:00 hours| Check-out : Until 10:00 hours
Children and extra beds : All children are welcome. Free! One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child’s cot/crib. The maximum number of children’s cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets: Pets are not allowed.
Closest landmarks: Julie Hart Gallery (1.2 km), Whites Minerals and Mining Musuem (1.3 km), Broken Hill Visitor Information Centre (2 km), Sturt Park Reserve and Titanic Memorial (2.4 km), Silver City Mint and Art Centre (2.5 km), Pro Hart Gallery (2.5 km), Broken Hill Train Station (2.6 km), Silver City Cinema Broken Hill (2.7 km), Broken Hill Regional Art Gallery (2.8 km), Sulphide Street Railway & Historical Museum (2.9 km)