Ella's Place is a detached vacation home with a patio, located in Broken Hill in the region of New South Wales. You can fire up the barbecue for a tasty meal and enjoy the grounds when the weather's nice. Free private parking is available on site.
The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a kettle. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available..
- Julie Hart Gallery (1.2 km)
- Whites Minerals and Mining Musuem (1.5 km)
- Broken Hill Visitor Information Centre (1.8 km)
- Sturt Park Reserve and Titanic Memorial (2.2 km)
- Silver City Mint and Art Centre (2.3 km)
- Broken Hill Train Station (2.3 km)
- Pro Hart Gallery (2.5 km)
- Silver City Cinema Broken Hill (2.5 km)
- Broken Hill Regional Art Gallery (2.6 km)
- Sulphide Street Railway & Historical Museum (2.8 km)
Address: 158 Wills Lane, 2880 Broken Hill, Australia
Check- in: 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Check-out: Until 10:00 am
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 12 years are charged AUD 25 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.